Law Offices of
Nathan E. Arnell, P.C.
Specializing in Trust and Estate Law
Serving New Jersey and the New York metro area
AboutNate Arnell concentrates his practice in estate planning and the administration of trusts and estates. He also manages estate litigations and provides expert advice and expert witness support in tax, probate and trust-related litigations. He further focuses on tax, philanthropic and business planning for entrepreneurs, professionals and business owners. When not helping his clients achieve their goals and solve their problems, he is an avid golfer and supporter of his hometown (Kansas City) sports teams.
- Yale University, B.A., cum laude, 1980
- Stanford University, J.D., 1984
- New York University Law School, LL.M. in Taxation, 1991
- New York, 1985
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 1987
- New Jersey, 1993
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 1993
- Fellow, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC)
- New Jersey State and American Bar Associations (Member, Tax, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Sections)
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York (Member, Estate and Gift Taxation Committee)
- New York State Bar Associations (Member, Trusts and Estates Section)
- Estate Planning Council of New York City (Member)
- Nate Arnell was included in the 2023 listing of Best Lawyers in America by Best Lawyers®. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey or the American Bar Association. A description of the standard or methodology used by Best Lawyers can be found on their website.
- Nate Arnell was selected by the New Jersey Super Lawyers each year from 2006 to present. The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters and is not approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Nate Arnell was honored with Martindale-Hubbell®'s highest reating, "AV Preeminent ®". No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supereme Court of New Jersey.
- Nate Arnell was featured in What It Was Like to Finally Write My Will in the New York Times business section in 2018 and the book This is the Year I Put my Financial Life in Order by John Schwartz.